Saturday, March 29, 2014

Continuation of Information for State and County Delegates concerning Candidates running for office 2014


2014 COUNTY DELEGATES will vote on these offices


County Commission Seat A Continued
In the previous post I listed three of the four candidates running for County Commission Seat A, Gary Anderson, Gregory James, and Johnny Revill.  There is a fourth candidate, Howard Stone, and I will begin this post with his information.


Howard Stone


http://www.howardstone.org/


email4howards@yahoo.com 
A resident of Provo 24 years, I believe service should not be undertaken for notoriety or fame, but as a “Stewardship” not to be taken lightly or trifled with. The monikers I champion are “love your neighbor as yourself”, and “life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness”. I have a pleasant disposition. I’m approachable, I’m a listener, and I follow-through. I have a Mater’s of Public Administration degree from BYU.  Among my hallmark qualities is that I’m not a “quitter”. Professionally my background is in project/operations management. I have never failed on any project. Through accidental circumstances, I’ve become very familiar to City Hall. I’ve taken many issues to their doorstep both proactively and out of frustration. Beyond my experience, approach to problem solving, and ability to harness the resources of our community, I’m willing to do this work for our community. 


County Commission Seat B


Lorne W Grierson 


http://www.votegrierson.org/  


lorne@votegrierson.org



As your County Commissioner I will ensure that we are prepared for our future opportunities and challenges.  I've lived in Utah County for over 25 years. I raised my family here and want this to continue to be a place where my children want to raise their children. I have a proven record of business management and long-term strategic planning. I understand that economic development is essential to ongoing growth and success. We need to look to the future and make sure that we have not only the correct vision, but the necessary plans and infrastructure to assure that Utah County remains the best place in the country to live, work, and raise a family.



Heather Jackson


http://voteheatherjackson.com/


heather@voteheatherjackson.com
I spent the last six years turning around the City of Eagle Mountain.  I learned how to solve problems through new innovative ideas.  I am not afraid to try different ways to achieve a better outcome. I understand how to build coalitions to work together to accomplish a goal.  Our county cannot be successful without our cities being successful.  We need to work together to plan for the explosive growth that will continue to happen in Utah County.  We have seen it in Northern Utah County and it is also growing in Southern Utah County.  Let’s work together to see Utah County be the best it can be.



Bill Lee


http://votebilllee.com/


tinnered@yahoo.com
Bill is an entrepreneur with a professional business license in HVAC and has over 25 years experience. He knows the pressures of finding work, marketing, budgeting, working with employees, and making a payroll every week. Bill, however, has always been interested in his college major, defending freedom and the proper role of government. He has actively sought for candidates to support and in the last three years has worked for U.S. Senator Mike Lee. He has enjoyed serving as the Deputy State Director working with constituents and elected officials throughout the state furthering the defense of solid principles and practices. As he is now running for Utah County Commissioner he invites you to engage in the conversation with him to help build a stronger Utah County.


Oscar Saldana


http://www.oscarsaldana.com


saldana973@msn.com

(There is no picture for Oscar at this time and his website is not currently working.)



Carlton Bowen


http://www.carlton4utahcounty.blogspot.com/ 


carlton4utahcounty@gmail.com
Utah County needs to pass an ordinance in support of Utah's Constitution Amendment 3, to protect marriage by prohibiting the issuance of marriage licenses by Utah County to same gender couples, and making any licenses so issued null and void upon issuance.  No judge has the authority to change the U.S. or Utah Constitutions.  Only the voice of the people and States can do that. Utah County is a great place to live, in part due to our conservative values and low tax environment.  We need to keep taxes low in Utah County as we continue to grow.  I'm pleased to be running for Utah County Commissioner B and look forward to serving with honor, distinction, and integrity.


Casey P Allen


http://www.votecaseyallen.com/


canyonkc@aol.com
My name is Casey Allen and I want to keep Utah County a great place to live by increasing the transparency and accountability of Utah County Government.  I have had the unique opportunity to work closely with the Utah County Commissioners for the last few years.  In 2011, I joined Utah County government as the assistant to Commissioner Doug Witney, where I was engaged in the day-to-day business of the Utah County Commission.  My knowledge of the operations of the commission and the county is a valuable advantage for the citizens of Utah County.
With your vote, I can bring new perspective and new leadership to Utah County.



David Acheson


http://www.davidacheson.com/


dacheson@gmail.com
My credentials are: Former Provo City Council Member, Utah County Republican Party Chair, Worked on Capitol Hill for one of our country’s strongest Republicans: Congressman—and now US Senator— Dan Coats, Attorney for the Republican Majority Caucus in the Washington State Senate, Republican Precinct Chair, Republican Leg District Vice Chair, Republican Leg District Chair, and Current member of UCRP Executive Committee.  I’m confident in my commitment to be a leader an administrator and a policymaker. I will campaign to earn your confidence. I will work to keep your confidence.

No comments:

Post a Comment